Whether you work in a cubicle at a skyscraper building or at a home office, what philosophy do the clock, calendar and window at your office have?
1. The roof says, "I am high."I love revealing the philosophy of dead stuff around me. It gives me another reason to stop taking everything for granted. What about you, dear readers? Have you paid enough attention to things around you (around your working area, in particular)?
2. The fan says, "I am cool."
3. The clock says, "Every minute is precious."
4. The mirror says, "Reflect before you act."
5. The window says, "See the world."
6. The calendar says, "Be up to date."
7. The door says, "Push hard to achieve."
8. The floor says, "Be grounded as you do all this."